Please review and complete a new letter of request. As you know, the Sheriff Lopey Foundation strives to serve members of the community by providing additional resources that benefit the greatest number of residents within Siskiyou County: Primarily focusing on the elderly, our youth, military veterans and law enforcement. Your request seems to fall within the guidelines. Once received, the Board will review. Our next meeting is in August.
Please identify and provide the following information:
- What is the targeted group within Siskiyou County that you will benefit?
- How does this donation aid your efforts?
- What are your spending intentions and / or potential applications of the funds?
- What amount are you requesting?
- What impact will your efforts have on the citizens of Siskiyou County?
- Are you a non-profit organization?
- Are you affiliated with the Siskiyou County Family support Program?
- Do you receive support from other public or private donors?
- If you receive support from others, how much and from whom to you receive this support?
Once you have returned this information to the Foundation via the email below, it will be reviewed and discussed by the Foundation’s Board. The benefit and impact on the community will be assessed in conjunction with the funds available and other submitted requests.
If an award is granted, you will receive notification of such, and possibly a Letter of Confirmation. This document will identify exactly how the funds were expended and during what time period. It will be the recipient’s responsibility to complete this document and return it to the Foundation.
The Sheriff Lopey Foundation is grateful for your effort towards enhancing the quality of life and the future of Siskiyou County and for providing this information so we can better serve you and our fellow citizens. These documents aid the Foundation in maintaining its non-profit status.
We look forward to working with you and appreciate your interest in the Foundation.